Saturday, July 05, 2008

Paterson Cloud



















Here's a "word cloud" version of the introduction to Paterson. You can make one yourself at wordle.net. In the first couple versions I did, I wondered where Williams hid the bodies, because "dead woman" seemed to always dominate the arrangement. I would have liked to have keep one of those versions, but I lost it trying to figure out just how to save the image the way I wanted. It's great to see the words pile up in real time, but you can't save that animation. One of the things that they also will hopefully work out is that one of their best format options is the vertical word pile (seen at above), but the only way you can view it on the site is horizontally (making it difficult to read), unless you export it to a different program.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home