Thursday, June 28, 2007

Walking--















This week, I hosted the third meeting of the Paterson book club--reading Paterson, in Paterson, with Patersonians--and we focused on Book II. Listen here for a recording of much of the discussion (large mp3 file). Since Book II arrays multiple views of Garret Mountain, I've included the 25 cent view from the binocular machine mounted at the cliff's edge. Free for Impossible Object readers (click on image)! Last discussion group meetings are on July 2 and 9 at the Ivanhoe Arts Center.

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger TiR said...

Thank you so much for posting some of the audio. I write as someone who has not been able to attend any the group's meetings in Paterson, but has been "reading along" carefully on my own. The participants in the audio each made some very thought provoking observations. I may throw in some of my own observations here, if that's appropriate. Please post some audio from this evening's discussion of Book III, if possible!

1:45 PM, July 02, 2007  
Blogger Joe Milutis said...

too bad you can't make it. feel free to add your observations, questions, comments here. I will post the next book discussion sometime today.

5:42 AM, July 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home